Monday, April 18, 2016

Assignment #21-Surrealism

My aim with this assignment was to create the image of rocks floating as balloons. My idea was actually inspired when Ms. Kuntz was naming ideas and she said something similar. Originally I just wanted to have the rocks against a background, but I decided to add some white clouds from paper. With this idea I wanted to create the odd imagery of real rocks against a fake background. I tied them up and hung them from a beam of my house (I wanted the best lighting, so I used the best outdoor lighting I could find). I then flipped the photo and made minor edits.

1 comment:

  1. I like the thinking behind this - you were to crete two images for the final assignment though - let me know when you have the second one posted. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete